UEM Jaipur was established in the year 2011 by Ordinance 11 of 2011 and Act No 5 of 2012 of Govt of Rajasthan. UEM Jaipur has achieved the awards of “Best Private University in North India” and “Best Emerging University in North India”.
UEM Jaipur has been established by the IEM group, Kolkata. The IEM UEM group is an acclaimed educational group amongst the industry-centred academic training organisations of today. IEM has set sublime standards in addressing the technical and managerial resource shortage in the new era of dynamic globalisation. The IEM UEM group has risen to fame for its strong foundation in teaching and R&D in multifaceted areas. It aims to serve the future generation as well as the Nation through its commitment towards self sufficiency and unmatchable excellence.
Since its inception, the IEM UEM group has surpassed innumerable benchmarks of achievements and accreditations. Today IEM flaunts a colossal network of expansive operations led by an awe-inspiring student force who are the torchbearers of a better tomorrow.
The IEM UEM Group has opened up the doors for young minds who dare to dream. It encourages the spirit of free enquiry and imagination. In this temple of learning, dreams take shape. The educational group attempts to inculcate the sense of human values and discipline in students to make them respectable human beings. It encourages learners to learn, to realize their potential and imbibe the best practices.
Right from its inception the placement cell of UEM has consistently provided for 1 to 2 jobs on average for all its students.
i) UEM Jaipur won the International “Best Engineering Institute Award” under the “Education Leadership Program” of “Golden give Tigers Award”, 2017
ii) UEM Jaipur won the “Education Excellence Award” from “Competition Success Review” in 2017
iii) UEM Jaipur won the “Best Private University in Rajasthan” Award from “Prime Time”, NDTV in 2017
iv) UEM Jaipur students won the 12th position out of 300 participant colleges all over the world in the prestigious International “Mega ATV Championship”
v) The educational group has one of the strongest Placement Cells in the country. Right from its inception both IEM and UEM have provided for 1 to 2 jobs on an average for all its students. The same story has been repeated even in the year 2016 with all students of both IEM and UEM getting 1 to 2 job offers on average.
Total Area in which the
Campus is located : 32 acres
Total plinth area of
to gain some idea) :3,38,000 sq ft
Total Number of students : 954
Boys : 776
Girls : 178
Total Hostel capacity : 1000
Total Buses for the students : 2
Total Number of Faculty : 65
Total Number of Support Staff : 38
Also, Alumni of UEM Jaipur are working in all top companies like:-
- Tech Mahindra
- Matrix Media
- LearningMate Solutions Private Limited
- Think & Learn
- Bhansali Cables & Conductors Pvt Ltd
- NRI Fintech
- Kreeti Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Franciscan Solutions
- Acadecraft Pvt Ltd
- Hind Rectifiers Ltd
- Sunbeam Auto Pvt Ltd
- J P Research
- Dee Power
- Viney Corporation
- Adroit Technologies
- Gold Plus Glass Industry Ltd
- Spinks India Ltd
- Saent India Engineering Consultants Private Limited
- Era group
- Rajdeep Info Techno
- TDT Coper Ltd
- Victory Metal Finishers
- Shera Energy Private Limited
- Focus Academy for Career Enhancement
- Majestic Technosoft Private Limited
- Jumio India Ltd
- Rice Lake Weighing Systems
- Orbittal Electromech Engineering Projects Private Limited
- Keen & Core Developers
- Home Toppers Infratech Pvt Ltd
- Gardenia Infra LLP
- Basant Wires
- Lamba Krishi Yantra Udyog
- Bridge & Roof
vi)IEM has been ranked ‘A’ Category by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council)
vii) UEM Kolkata has won “AAA” category (first 10 institutes nationally among all institutes of India including all IITs and NITs) in NPTEL program (IIT Kharagpur and IIT Chennai)
viii) IEM has won the title of the “Jewel of the East” by Telegraph
ix) IEM has won the title of “Picture Perfect” by ABP Group
x) IEM has achieved the best institute of India in Star News Award
xi) IEM organized IEMCON-2015 and IEMCON-2016 in University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada in association with IEEE Vancouver
xii) UEM Kolkata student has stood 1st amongst all students of India in NPTEL program
- To assist students to understand and enjoy seamless nature of knowledge and encourage them to apply acquired knowledge to practical use, so that they become worthy, socially responsible good human beings sought after for their leadership qualities.
- To foster creativity, innovation, and excellence through example based teaching-learning process imparted in the most simple and easily comprehensible way.
- To continuously upgrade knowledge base of our manpower, improve infrastructure and use of latest technology/pedagogical tools and update curriculum through periodic feedback from stake holders to enable students to meet professional requirements and their expectations.
To be globally recognized educational institution for outcome based education and application oriented research.
Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral Students known for their hard work, competence, disciplined life, socially responsible professional conduct & intellectual and moral integrity.