Delhi Technological University (DTU) is a public university which was established in the year 1941. At the time of establishment, the university was formed by the name Delhi Polytechnic and later it was converted into Delhi College of Engineering. Delhi College of Engineering was affiliated to the Delhi University, but after getting the university status in 2009, the institution became DTU.
" To be a world class university through education , innovation and research for the service of humanity "
1. To establish centres of excellence in emerging areas of science, engineering, technology, management and allied areas.
2. To foster an ecosystem for incubation, product development, transfer of technology and entrepreneurship.
3. To create environment of collaboration, experimentation, imagination and creativity.
4. To develop human potential with analytical abilities, ethics and integrity.
5. To provide environment friendly, reasonable and sustainable solutions for local & global needs.
Delhi Technological University Courses:
DTU offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses. Though DTU mainly provides technical courses like B.Tech and M.Tech, the DTU also offers MBA course.
UG Course Intake:-
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Production & Industrial Engineering (PIE)
- Environmental Engineering (ENE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Software Engineering (SE)
- Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Automotive Engineering (MAM)
- Mathematics and Computing (MC)
- Computer Engineering (COE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Polymer Science & Chemical Technology (PCT)
- Bio-Technology (BT)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Engineering Physics (EP)
PG Courses Intake:-
- Applied Chemistry- Polymer Technology
- Bio-Technology- Bio-Informatics
- Civil Engineering- Structure Engineering, Hydraulic & Flood Engineering, Environment Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering- Control & Instrumentation Engineering, VLSI Design & Embedded system, Power system
- Mechanical Engineering- Thermal Engineering, Computational Design, Production Engineering, Renewable Energy Technology
- Applied Physics- Nuclear Science & Engineering, Nano Science & Technology
- Computer Engineering- Software Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering- Microwave & Optical Communication, Signal Processing & Digital Design, VLSI Design & Embedded system
- Information Technology- Information Technology