Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre is in Whitefield, Bangalore, India. It is an independent medical institute dedicated to the improvement of excellence in education, research and patient care .The Medical Museum in VIDA is first of its kind of the most comprehensive medical museums in India, with carefully curated specimens, information and visuals, in its various departments - Anatomy, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Radiology, Forensics and Community Medicine, bringing alive the experience of learning with over 3432 specimens and samples on display.
Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre has four academic institutions:
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences
- Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences
- Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences
- Vydehi Institute of Biotechnology Sciences
- B. Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc.Nursing (Post Basic)
- General Nursing & Midwifery
- B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology
- B.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology
- B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. Anesthesia Technolog
Post Graduate Courses
- M.Sc Nursing
Super Specialty Courses
- DM Courses
- M.Ch Courses
Vydehi Medical College Admission Procedure
- The student must fill in the admission form and submit either by post or by going to the administration office.
- They should likewise have passed the NEET examination and present the scorecard alongside the form.
- Selection will be done on merit basis and chosen students might be required the direct counselling session.
- Candidates must take care to present the required documents specified in the application form at the season of admission.
- The determination of competitors and seat sharing will be based on the principles of Medical/Dental Council of India and Government of Karnataka separately.
- Candidates must be above 17 years old to take admission. They should have passed 10+2 with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks from a recognised university or board.
- Candidate must have taken English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Zoology as their main subjects.
- Candidates which belongs to a reserved category such as Scheduled Tribe or Scheduled Caste has to score an aggregate of minimum 40% marks.
- All the courses and rules of admission are approved by Medical Council of India [MCI].