College of Engineering Pune
College of Engineering, Pune (CoEP), chartered in 1854 is a nationally respected leader in technical education. The institute is distinguished by its commitment to finding solutions to the great predicaments of the day through advanced technology. The institute has a rich history and dedication to the pursuit of excellence. CoEP offers a unique learning experience across a spectrum of academic and social experiences. With a firm footing in truth and humanity, the institute gives you an understanding of both technical developments and the ethics that go with it. The curriculum is designed to enhance your academic experience through opportunities like internships, study abroad programmes and research facilities. The hallmark of CoEP education is its strong and widespread alumni network, support of the industry and the camaraderie that the institute shares with several foreign universities. The institute is consistently ranked amongst the top 20 technical colleges in India and its alumni have contributed a lion’s share in development of national infrastructure.
- To be a student centric institute imbibing experiential, innovative and lifelong learning skills, addressing societal problems.
- To promote and undertake all-inclusive research and development.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial attitude and values amongst Learners.
- To strengthen National and International, Industrial and institutional collaborations for symbiotic relations.
- To mentor aspiring Institutions to unleash their potential, towards nation building.
To be a Value based Globally Recognized Institution ensuring academic excellence and fostering Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurial Attitude.
Core Values (S T E E R)
- Reverence for All
Goals: COEP @ 2022
1) To be a globally recognized Engineering institution in top 500 bracket.
2) To attain 25 % growth in terms of intake capacity with UG:PG ratio of50:50 and 200 % Growth in research leading to Ph.D’s
3) To accomplish 200 % growth in research outcomes in terms of Quality Publications in Tier-I journals & conferences, Patents, Sponsored R&D Projects, Technology Products, Books & Monograms etc.
4) To establish 5 collaborative Finishing Schools to impart high-end technical skills for enhancing employability and 2 industry-partnered Incubation Centers for encouraging entrepreneurship.
5) To have a 25 % of Student Population opting to be either the First Generation Entrepreneurs and/or pursuing higher studies at Institutes of repute.
6) To be a Multi-faculty Campus, establishing 5 multidisciplinary research centers in diversified areas, and 5 interdisciplinary academic programs.
7) To be 100 % self-sustainable campus, wherein accommodation is provided for All students and at least 30% faculty.
8) To attract foreign faculty from reputed Universities/Industries to the tune of 5 % of total faculty strength.
9) To design and develop Digital Ecosystem, to collaborate,communicate and connect with stakeholders.
10) To mentor 10 aspiring institutes with potential to transform,towards an elite status.