NIMS College Of Nursing
NIMS college of Nursing has been credited for “putting patients first” and following moto “Love to serve”. NIMS College of Nursing started functioning in the year 2009 with an annual intake of 40 B.Sc Nursing students with consistent high standards of excellence aimed by the institution in accordance with Chairman Dr. A.P Majeed khan and Managing Director Mr. Faizal khan, carefully selected teaching faculty faculty with meritorious accomplishments, we have started post graduate degree programme (M.Sc Nursing) in the branch of Medical Surgical Nursing (cardio thoracic) Affiliation
NIMS College of Nursing is approved by Government of Kerala by its G.O.M.S No 1378/2008/H&FW, Recognized by INC No. 18-16/3324-INC, Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council No G.3060/2009/NC dated 02/07/2009 , Kerala University No. ACB/new college/2009/10 dated 19.01.2011, and affiliated to KUHAS No. 959/ac/nur/2010/Kuhas, Thrissur.
On completion of the nursing programme, the graduates will be able to,
- 1. Identify & apply knowledge from physical, biological & behavioral science & nursing in providing nursing care to individual, families & communities
- 2. Provide professional nursing care to individual & families in any kind of health care setting, applying scientific principles & nursing process.
- 3. Evaluate the care given & makes appropriate improvement to render comprehensive and holistic health care
- 4. Demonstrate leadership qualities & maximum skill in problem solving & decision making in various levels of professional practice.
- 5. Utilize the latest trends & technology in providing health care.
- 6. Demonstrate basic skills in teaching, administration, supervision, research & therapeutic communication.
- 7. Develop motivation for ongoing learning, for one’s own personal & professional improvement.
- 8. Practice ethical & moral values & principles in one’s personal professional life.
- 9. Conduct need based Research studies & utilize various evidence based Research findings to improve the quality of care.